Thursday 24 February 2011

The Remix Vinyl (US)

So this is my first post with pictures. And my first post about a Gaga item that i have.
This is the US only release "The Remix 12" Vinyl". I've decided to leave it sealed because it just looks nicer that way. This cover is probably my favourite Gaga cover ever. She is just so stunning in this picture. I got this from HMV for £9.99. It is still available at HMV and on Amazon.

Front Cover

Back Cover

 Side A on the Vinyl contains:
  • Just Dance - Richard Vission Remix
  • Poker Face - LLG Vs GIG Radio Mix Remix
  • Lovegame - Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix Feat. Marilyn Manson
  • Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - Frankmuzik Remix
  • Paparazzi - Stuart Price Remix
Side B contains:
  • The Fame - Glam As You Remix
  • Bad Romance - Starsmith Remix
  • Telephone Feat Beyonce - Passion Pit Remix
  • Alejandro - Sound Of Arrows Remix
  • Dance In The Dark - Monarchy 'Stylites' Remix



No comments:

Post a Comment