Thursday 24 February 2011

My New Blog

Hey guys, This is my new blog. I got bored of the old one and decided to change it up a little. Gave it a nice new name, and hopefully i will actually post on this one.

I'll use this post to say what items i've recently ordered/pre-ordered now that Born This Way is less than 3 months away, and the singles physical release date is in a few weeks.

Born This Way Stuff:
Born This Way Vinyl (US)
Born This Way Single (US)
Born This Way Target Edition (US)

Other Stuff:
Lovegame French Cardsleeve
Eh Eh French Cardsleeve

I think thats about all i'm waiting for in the post at the moment. I'm hoping to order Bad Romance and Telephone French Cardsleeves early next week. And hopefully find a UK Just Dance this month.

So welcome to my new blog. Keep on collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment