Friday 25 February 2011

The Fame Monster Vinyl (US)

Well carrying on with the 12" Album pattern i started yesterday. I'll move onto the next one. The Fame Monster 12" Vinyl. Unfortunately this was only released in a clear plastic wallet, similar to the UK 7" Picture Discs, and not in a cardboard sleeve, like The Remix 12" and The Fame 12". But i think thats because if this was in a box, you wouldn't be able to see the pictures printed on the vinyl itself. There is a different picture on both sides of the vinyl, the Brunette and Blonde versions of The Fame Monster's album artwork. I bought this from HMV quite a while ago, i think it was around the end of summer 2010. I think it cost me £9.99, but don't hold me on that. Unfortunately it's not available at HMV anymore, but it is available on The Rock Box. I ordered my Just Dance,  Poker Face, Paparazzi and The Fame 12" Vinyls from there. The packing is excellent, thick cardboard boxes, and wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap. The Rock Box sells every single Lady Gaga vinyl to have been released. I honestly cannot recommend this site enough. http://www.rockbox.co.uk/index.html


Side A

Side B

The vinyl contains the 8 tracks from The Fame Monster; 4 on each side.

Side A contains:
  • Bad Romance
  • Alejandro
  • Monster
  • Speechless

Side B contains:
  • Dance In The Dark
  • Telephone (Featuring Beyonce)
  • So Happy I Could Die
  • Teeth




No comments:

Post a Comment